.

.

WELCOME!

WELCOME!

My followers:


8/31/2010

Expressions in English:

By no means
Count me in.
Count me out.
Do you know what I mean?
Don’t bring it up.
Don’t let it get to you.
Don’t let it sleep away.
Either one.
Get it off your chest.
Good thinking.
Grab a spoon.
He has a heart condition.
He has a short fuse.
He is a pain.
He is a real character.
He is a snitch.
He’s a suck-up.
He’s an apple polisher.
He’s an ass kisser.
He’s got a lot of gall.
He’s slick.
Help yourself.
How embarrassing.
I am in a bad moon.
I beg your pardon?
I call you right back.
I didn’t mean that.
I don’t feel comfortable.
I have a hangover.
I have a major crush on you.
I have changed my mind.
I have nothing to do with it.
I made a mistake.
I miss you.
I sank into despair.
I was just passing by.
I will be right back.
I’m a hang over.
I’m full.
I’m short of money.
I’ve had enough.
It doesn’t make sense.
It’s all mixed up.
It’s out of order.
It’s up to you.
It’s upside down.
Let’s go for a walk.
Let’s keep in touch.
Lets go for a drive.
Make believing.
Make yourself at home.
Make yourself comfortable.
My heart sank.
No way.
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
On second thought.
Pardon?
Piece of cake.
Safe and sound.
She arrived in time.
She arrived just in time.
She arrived on time.
She has just arrived.
She is a spoiled girl.
Show them in.
Stop hitting on her.
Take it easy.
To a certain extent
We might as well take a taxi.
What a shame.
Whatever.

Nenhum comentário:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Click in the image and...

I love English...

I love English...
...and blogs!